Mexican lawyer fights to delay “affluenza” teen’s deportation
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
Ethan Couch, the Texas teenager known for his controversial “affluenza” legal defense, will meet with his high-profile attorney in Mexico Tuesday. The 18-year old is being held at an immigration detention center as his attorney fights to delay his deportation and keep him from returning to Texas for as long as possible. Meanwhile, his mother, Tonya Couch, goes to court in Los Angeles Tuesday for helping him flee. Manuel Bojorquez reports.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Jeopardy! Sensation Pays Tribute to Alex Trebek With Donation to Cancer Charity
- 2. This Year's TCA Awards Get It Right With Nominations for Schitt's Creek and Fleabag
- 3. What's New on Netflix in July
- 4. What's Leaving Netflix in July
- 5. Terry Crews Tears Up Over America's Got Talent Youth Choir's Golden Buzzer-Worthy Performance
- 6. Lena Headey Says Cersei Had a Miscarriage in a Scene Cut From Game of Thrones
- 7. Here's When Dear White People Season 3 Comes Out on Netflix