"Justice for Denise and Jim": Jayme Closs' family to face suspect in court
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
Jayme Closs' family says she has been laughing and talking since her return home, but they don't know much about what happened while she was held captive since last fall. Gayle King spoke with two of Closs' aunts, Sue Allard and Lynn Closs, and her cousin, Lindsey Smith. The family told her why they are going to court to see suspect Jake Patterson and how they have handled the grief of losing Closs' parents.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Walking Dead Season 10: Everything We Know So Far
- 2. Here's How Veronica Mars Explained Mac's Absence in Season 4
- 3. Danai Gurira Confirms Walking Dead Season 10 Exit
- 4. We're Not Sure How to Feel about the New Veronica Mars Theme Song
- 5. Surprise! Hulu Dropped Veronica Mars Season 4 a Week Early
- 6. Fear the Walking Dead Renewed for Season 6 and Everything Else We Learned at the Comic-Con Panel
- 7. Everything We Know About The Walking Dead's Rick Grimes Movies