How to start and sustain New Year's health resolutions
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
Now that the ball has dropped and 2016 is underway, we look at how to tackle some popular New Year’s resolutions. A Marist College poll surveyed over 1,500 adults about their 2016 resolutions and losing weight came in at number one. But why is this resolution so important for our health? CBS News chief medical correspondent Dr. Jon LaPook and CBS News contributor Dr. Holly Phillips join “CBS This Morning: Saturday” to give tips for healthful practices.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Pick Your Favorite Ships and We'll Reveal Your TV Soulmate
- 2. The Queer Eye's Fab 5 Love Up on Each Other in This Video and It's Too Pure
- 3. Listen to Big Brother Brothers: The Ultimate Unofficial Podcast From TV Guide
- 4. How Everyone in Netflix's Dark Is Connected
- 5. Murder Mystery Review: The Real Mystery Is How Adam Sandler's New Film Is Decent
- 6. Anthony Bourdain's Graphic Novel Is Being Turned Into an Animated Series
- 7. Bob Dylan's Rolling Thunder Revue: What's Fact and What's Fiction?