France's top court overturns burkini ban after worldwide attention
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
Women in France are now free to wear so-called "burkinis" -- full-body swimwear worn by Muslim women. After a town banned them, France's top administrative court stepped in to overturn the prohibition. Charlie D'Agata reports.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Succession Renewed for Season 3 at HBO
- 2. Everything We Know About HBO Max, WarnerMedia's New Streaming Service
- 3. Scarlett Johansson and Adam Driver Split Up in Netflix's Marriage Story Trailers
- 4. Mindhunter Review: Why Season 2 Is So Killer
- 5. Jordan Brings a Hurricane to Bachelor in Paradise
- 6. 14 Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by the Best TV Shows of 2019
- 7. 8 Things We Need to See in Arrow's Final Season