Former Ohio State athletes speak out on doctor's alleged sex abuse
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
A new federal lawsuit claims Ohio State University received multiple warnings alleging a former team doctor sexually abused students. Dr. Richard Strauss, who died in 2005, worked for 20 years at OSU. The school said more than 100 people, including former athletes and patients at student health services, have now come forward, accusing Strauss of abuse. Dana Jacobson spoke to two former athletes about the alleged abuse.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Most Painful Snubs and Happiest Surprises of the 2019 Emmy Nominations
- 2. Hannah Finally Came to Jesus on The Bachelorette
- 3. Breaking Down Game of Thrones' Most (and Least) Deserved Emmy Nominations
- 4. Game of Thrones Robbed Better Call Saul's Rhea Seehorn of an Emmy Nomination
- 5. What's Coming to and Leaving Hulu in August 2019
- 6. Julia Roberts Had the Best Reaction to Her Emmys Snub
- 7. Christina Applegate Had 'Zero Expectations' About Surprise Dead to Me Emmy Nomination