Chef Michael Chiarello gets his hands dirty for new restaurant
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
The award-winning chef and restaurateur shares the amount of work and detail that went into the opening of his new restaurant, Coqueta, on San Francisco's waterfront.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's the Only Schedule You Need for San Diego Comic-Con 2019
- 2. Luke Is The Bachelorette's Boneheaded Mistake
- 3. The Big Brother 21 Premiere Reveals a Truly Game-Changing Twist
- 4. Big Brother Vet JC Mounduix Dishes on the Season 21 House, Cast, and Live Feed Leaks
- 5. Nobody Panic: The Office Is Leaving Netflix
- 6. See James Roday and Dulé Hill Hype Up the 'Barely Watchable' Psych: The Movie 2
- 7. Is Bohemian Rhapsody on Netflix?