Reverend Michael Curry delivers a Chicago-flavored sermon
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
The sermon at the royal wedding was delivered by the U.S.'s first African-American leader of the Episcopal Church. Bishop Michael Curry brought some Chicago flavor to the ceremony. Jonathan Vigliotti reports.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Pick Your Favorite Ships and We'll Reveal Your TV Soulmate
- 2. The Queer Eye's Fab 5 Love Up on Each Other in This Video and It's Too Pure
- 3. Listen to Big Brother Brothers: The Ultimate Unofficial Podcast From TV Guide
- 4. How Everyone in Netflix's Dark Is Connected
- 5. Murder Mystery Review: The Real Mystery Is How Adam Sandler's New Film Is Decent
- 6. Anthony Bourdain's Graphic Novel Is Being Turned Into an Animated Series
- 7. Bob Dylan's Rolling Thunder Revue: What's Fact and What's Fiction?