Boston works to keep pace with falling snow
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
The governor of Massachusetts sent state workers home early and activated the National Guard to help evacuate those who lose power and need to get to shelters. Wind chills will make it feel 10 to 15 below zero, while high tides at midnight and noon Friday could produce major flooding. Karen Anderson of CBS Boston station WBZ-TV reports.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's How Dwight Crossed Over to Fear the Walking Dead
- 2. Big Little Lies Recap: Madeline's Other Secret Just Caught Up to Her
- 3. The Descendants 3 Trailer Is Here, and It's Better Than Expected
- 4. The Trouble With Todd
- 5. Lena Headey Says She Was 'Gutted' by Cersei's Lame Death on Game of Thrones
- 6. Every Major Grand Hotel Character, Ranked From Shady to Shady
- 7. Jessica Alba and Gabrielle Union Speak Out About the Tragic Accident on the Set of L.A.'s Finest