Boston digs out from snowstorm amid bitter temperatures
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
Boston is shoveling out of a record snowfall, and now a deep freeze is taking hold. Statewide, some 3,400 plows and salt trucks kept the roads passable. South of Boston, the National Guard helped evacuate some residents after high surf combined with a high tide sent freezing seawater crashing into several homes. Karen Anderson of CBS Boston station WBZ-TV reports.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. What Netflix Got Right and Wrong About Its Neon Genesis Evangelion Release
- 2. The Best Shows of 2019 (So Far)
- 3. Nicole Kidman's Youngest Daughter Spotted on Big Little Lies
- 4. Here's When Mayans M.C. Season 2 Premieres
- 5. Fox Fall 2019 Premiere Dates Finally Revealed
- 6. American Horror Story: 1984 Sets Premiere Date
- 7. Here's When Supernatural's Final San Diego Comic-Con Panel Will Happen