Season 4, Episode 17 Killer on the Hill
First Aired: January 29, 1975
The attempted murder of a congressman is pinned on Cannon's client, a man with a sworn hatred of the legislator. Whytock: Michael Tolan. Kathy Caluso: Brooke Bundy. Dave Elder: Lawrence Pressman. Cannon: William Conrad.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Did True Detective Just Reveal The Season 3 Killer?
- 2. Baywatch on Amazon Prime Will Heat Up Your Winter
- 3. Here's What to Stream Before Gillian Anderson Arrives on The Crown
- 4. Pete Davidson Returns to SNL to Talk a Bit About Mental Health but Mostly The Mule
- 5. Saturday Night Live Spoofs the Shutdown with Deal or No Deal Parody
- 6. At Long Last, the American Gods Season 2 Trailer Is Here
- 7. Happy Super Blood Wolf Moon! Here's a Ranking of the Best TV Werewolves