Included: Hotlix candy company, which specializes in gourmet lollipops made out of organically grown bugs; the California Candy Co., which features nostalgic treats like wax lips, candy buttons and licorice pipes; the Pez dispenser museum in Burlington, Cal.; Fannie May Candy Co. in Chicago; Goelitz Confectionery Co., where candy corn has been produced since 1898; and an interview with Todd Wilbur, who clones the flavor of brand-name sweets. Host: Marc Silverstein.
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Essential Marvel Movies to Watch Before Avengers: Endgame
- 2. Phil Keoghan Predicts the Final Two Teams of The Amazing Race Season 31
- 3. What to Stream the Weekend of April 26
- 4. Dallas Star Ken Kercheval Dead at 83
- 5. Taraji P Henson and Terrence Howard Write Letter Campaigning for Jussie Smollett's Return for Empire Season 6
- 6. 'A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms' Is Game of Thrones' Best Episode Ever
- 7. Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen Are Still United in These Game of Thrones Episode 3 Photos