Included: Hotlix candy company, which specializes in gourmet lollipops made out of organically grown bugs; the California Candy Co., which features nostalgic treats like wax lips, candy buttons and licorice pipes; the Pez dispenser museum in Burlington, Cal.; Fannie May Candy Co. in Chicago; Goelitz Confectionery Co., where candy corn has been produced since 1898; and an interview with Todd Wilbur, who clones the flavor of brand-name sweets. Host: Marc Silverstein.
- 1. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 2. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 3. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 4. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 5. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 6. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role
- 7. Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang Are Coming to Apple