Season 2, Episode 1 By the People
First Aired: November 10, 2005
Topics: education and health-care issues. Ray Suarez hosts. Panelists include Benjamin S. Carson Sr., director of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Children's Center; Timothy Knowles, director of the Center for Urban School Improvement at the University of Chicago; Ruth Faden, director of the Berman Bioethics Institute at Johns Hopkins; and Jennifer Marshall, director of domestic-policy studies at The Heritage Foundation. .
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Big Brother Alum Kaitlyn Herman Weighs in on the Season 21 Cast
- 2. Queer Eye Is Renewed for Seasons 4 and 5, Can You Believe?!
- 3. The Bachelor in Paradise Season 6 Cast Is Here
- 4. Grey's Anatomy's Camilla Luddington Explains How Jo's Depression Affected Jolex
- 5. Here Are the 2019 MTV Movie & TV Awards Winners
- 6. Hey, Emmy Voters, Sarah Goldberg Is Just as Vital to Barry as Everyone Else
- 7. Nominating Counterpart for an Emmy Would Make Its Cancellation Hurt a Bit Less