Season 3, Episode 4 Justice for Cable
First Aired: October 15, 2018
Business becomes personal for Bull when TAC assists with a civil suit against the bank that funded the terrorists responsible for Cable's death. Also, Marissa enlists her former homeland security co-worker and international banking cyber-investigator, Taylor Rentzel, to help with the suit.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Follow the Love Island Cast on Instagram
- 2. Game of Thrones Creators Bail on Comic-Con Panel
- 3. Love Island Recap: Talk About an Incredibly Awkward Kiss, Am I Right?
- 4. What to Stream the Weekend of July 19
- 5. A.P. Bio Saved From Cancellation by NBC's New Streaming Service
- 6. The Walking Dead Season 10: Everything We Know So Far
- 7. Spotted: Gossip Girl Reboot Heads to HBO Max