Season 3, Episode 3 Excessive Force
First Aired: October 8, 2018
Bull and the TAC team are at the center of a federal civil suit dividing the city when they consult for the NYPD on the defense of a police officer accused of excessive force in the shooting of an unarmed man. As they aim to select jurors who will focus on the shooting's circumstances, the social politics surrounding the case create tension within their own ranks.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Is Bohemian Rhapsody on Netflix?
- 2. Better Things' Pamela Adlon Reveals How Big Changes Behind the Scenes Became a 'Hidden Blessing'
- 3. Dominic Sherwood Books First Post-Shadowhunters Role in Penny Dreadful Spin-Off
- 4. Tom Holland Teamed With Stephen Colbert to Rescue Dogs Because Superheroes Are Real
- 5. How to Watch the First 2020 Democratic Debates
- 6. These Big Little Lies Stars Will Reunite for Ryan Murphy's The Prom
- 7. The Hills Fans Can't Get Over How Hot Justin Bobby Still Is