Season 3, Episode 15 Security Fraud
Unable to load video.
The selected video is currently unabled to be loaded, please try a different source.
First Aired: February 18, 2019
Bull gets to work alongside his idol, Walter Franklin, a legendary lawyer who asks him to help a family bring suit against the U.S. government for the wrong death of a man killed while in witness protection. As the trial gets underway, Bull's admiration for Walter is tested when the eminent litigator begins to deviate from Bull's advice in court.
Ranking Big Bang Theory's Guest Stars
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The End of Veronica Mars Season 4 Undermined Veronica's Trauma
- 2. Is [Spoiler] Really Dead on Veronica Mars?
- 3. See the First Fan Reactions to Netflix's Dark Crystal Prequel at Comic-Con
- 4. Game of Thrones Cast Addresses Final Season Backlash at Comic-Con Reunion
- 5. Love Island Recap: Sh– Got Serious on Friday Night
- 6. The 100's Bob Morley and Eliza Taylor Have Blessed Us With These Dreamy Portraits
- 7. Everything We Know About Legacies Season 2