Season 3, Episode 14 Leave It All Behind
Unable to load video.
The selected video is currently unabled to be loaded, please try a different source.
First Aired: February 11, 2019
Bull aims to raise reasonable doubt among the jurors in his friend Nathan's trial when the man is tried for his wife's murder and the prosecution's case is based on circumstantial evidence.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Walking Dead Season 10: Everything We Know So Far
- 2. Here's How Veronica Mars Explained Mac's Absence in Season 4
- 3. Danai Gurira Confirms Walking Dead Season 10 Exit
- 4. We're Not Sure How to Feel about the New Veronica Mars Theme Song
- 5. Surprise! Hulu Dropped Veronica Mars Season 4 a Week Early
- 6. Fear the Walking Dead Renewed for Season 6 and Everything Else We Learned at the Comic-Con Panel
- 7. Everything We Know About The Walking Dead's Rick Grimes Movies