Season 1, Episode 4 Matthew 5: 6
First Aired: July 30, 2006
Rose's regular Sunday family dinner is interrupted by gun-wielding Treasury agents on the trail of counterfeit currency that is being passed around town; Michael, who doesn't “point out rats, I stomp on 'em,” takes care of the guy who ratted him out to the Feds; Tommy seeks the Speaker's help on a bill that would be beneficial to a real-estate deal he is preparing.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Our Long National Nightmare Is Over: Dancing With the Stars Finally Eliminated Sean Spicer
- 2. Alex Trebek Gets Emotional on Jeopardy! After a Contestant's Message of Support
- 3. His Dark Materials Book Readers Recap: Why Are We Jumping Into The Subtle Knife Already?
- 4. Prodigal Son Bosses Say Malcolm Is The Junkyard Killer's 'Next Mission'
- 5. Everything We Know About HBO Max's Gossip Girl Reboot So Far
- 6. Everything We Know About the Arrowverse's Crisis on Infinite Earths Crossover
- 7. Free Idea for Disney Plus: Give Solo: A Star Wars Story Its Own TV Show