First Aired: April 15, 2018
Jake and Charles realize that they've been suckered into the cult-like NutriBoom pyramid scheme, and must find a way to sever their contracts. Then, Jake invites his newly discovered half-sister to stay with him in New York, but when he and Amy realize she's a bit of a nightmare, they must find a way to get her back home to Dallas.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Originals' Leah Pipes Is Headed to Another Witchy CW Series, and It's Not Legacies
- 2. Sizzy Will Heat Up in Shadowhunters' Final Season
- 3. Jane the Virgin Creator Is Bringing Jaime Camil to Her New Comedy
- 4. Which Umbrella Academy Character Are You Most Like?
- 5. 7 Questions The Umbrella Academy on Netflix Needs to Answer in Season 2
- 6. The 12 Biggest Differences Between Netflix's Umbrella Academy and the Comic Books
- 7. Wynonna Earp Fans Rally to Save the Show After Troublesome Season 4 Delay