Season 1, Episode 3 And the Winner Is...
First Aired: September 23, 2012
Conclusion. The 60 hopefuls take to the stage for the Jimmy Awards, where they compete in group performances and individual medleys. At intermission, the judges advance just six of them (three of each gender) to the finals, where they shine in solo turns before the best actor and best actress are named.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Nobody Panic: The Office Is Leaving Netflix
- 2. See James Roday and Dulé Hill Hype Up the 'Barely Watchable' Psych: The Movie 2
- 3. Is Bohemian Rhapsody on Netflix?
- 4. Better Things' Pamela Adlon Reveals How Big Changes Behind the Scenes Became a 'Hidden Blessing'
- 5. Dominic Sherwood Books First Post-Shadowhunters Role in Penny Dreadful Spin-Off
- 6. Tom Holland Teamed With Stephen Colbert to Rescue Dogs Because Superheroes Are Real
- 7. How to Watch the First 2020 Democratic Debates