Season 1, Episode 3 Second Chances After Cheating; Does a Difficult Past Have To Define Your Future?
First Aired: January 9, 2019
Cheating tore them apart but after five years of separation they want a second chance. Now, they are looking to Dr. Perry to help them figure out whether or not it's too late. Plus, meet an inspiring young woman who learns that the difficult circumstances of her past don't have to define or predict her future.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Report Review: Adam Driver Shines In Amazon's Dense, Detailed Docudrama
- 2. Timothy Olyphant Joins Fargo Season 4
- 3. Psych: The Movie 2 Pushed to 2020, Moves From USA to NBCU's Streaming Service
- 4. Everything to Know About Peacock, NBCUniversal's Streaming Service
- 5. Here's When Schitt's Creek Season 6 Premieres
- 6. Queer Eye Cast Tries to Fix Coach Steve in Big Mouth Season 3 Trailer
- 7. Alex Trebek Says He Is in Chemotherapy Again in Ongoing Battle with Pancreatic Cancer