Season 1, Episode 2 Moving on After Tragic Loss; Father and Daughter Confront Issues Tearing Them Apart
First Aired: January 8, 2019
Dr. Perry helps a mom of two young children deal with the tragic loss of her husband to his secret addiction. Plus, a father and daughter whose relationship fell apart after Mom abandoned the family, desperately seek Dr. Perry's advice.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Mark-Paul Gosselaar Says He Didn't Get the Invite for Saved By the Bell Revival
- 2. Willa Holland Is Returning to Arrow for Season 8
- 3. Afton Williamson Responds After The Rookie Harassment Investigation Finds No Wrongdoing
- 4. The First Trailer for Michael B. Jordan's Raising Dion Is Literal Black Boy Magic
- 5. The Boondocks Revival Coming to HBO Max
- 6. Why Women Kill Sneak Peek: Is Taylor About to Hit Her Breaking Point?
- 7. El Camino Will Feature More Breaking Bad Cameos Than You Thought