Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
The girls put it all on the line in the season finale: Courtney braces for the fallout as she finally breaks the big baby news to James and her friends. Val has to choose between college or a dream trip to Ireland with Christy Cashman.
Courtney wrestles with her anxiety over her pregnancy and how to tell James and her family. Kristina is nervous about a life changing audition to become a hair and makeup stylist for magazine shoots and fashion shows.
Noelle convinces the rest of the girls to get away from the craziness by taking a mini-vacation to a casino. But, what starts out as a fun trip, takes a sour turn when Val's immaturity rears its ugly head.
Courtney plans a birthday party for her daughter Ellana, but worries that ex James won't pitch in--financially or otherwise. After a bad breakup with her boyfriend, Noelle finally starts dating again and she's got a hot new prospect.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. The Roswell, New Mexico Stars Played 'Guess That Alien', and They Were Honestly Stellar
- 2. Sex Education Is the Most Honest Coming-of-Age TV Show We've Seen in Forever
- 3. The 25 Best Ships Ever on Freeform
- 4. Game of Thrones' Bosses Wish There Were No Trailers for Season 8
- 5. The Bachelor's Demi Knows Exactly What She's Doing
- 6. CBS Spring 2019 Premiere Dates: Here's When You Can Watch NCIS, Ransom, The Red Line and More
- 7. Everything to Know About The Sopranos Movie, The Many Saints of Newark