Brain plasticity is examined through the work of Dr. Michael Merzenich, a pioneer in the field; Dr. Skip Rizzo, who developed an immersive program to help servicemembers with PTSD; Dr. Christopher DeCharms, who helps patients reduce chronic pain with cognitive training; Dr. John Donoghue, who helps restore communication and mobility to people with tetraplegia or paralysis; and Dr. Peter Whitehouse, who created a program for senior citizens with mild cognitive impairment.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. GLOW Renewed for Fourth and Final Season at Netflix
- 2. Who Will Win Big Brother 21 – and Who Should Win?
- 3. Emmys 2019: How to Watch, Who's Nominated, And Everything Else to Know
- 4. The Crown Season 3 Teaser Introduces Olivia Colman's Queen
- 5. The Week in Superlatives: Best Firsts, Most Vicious Memes, and the Gratuitous Abs Display
- 6. Prodigal Son Review: Tom Payne and Michael Sheen Ham Up This Serial Killer Thriller
- 7. Simone Missick on Why Her All Rise Role Is a Political Statement