"Boundless Potential" author Mark Walton explains how middle- and older-aged individuals can reinvent themselves. Included: profiles of people who've done just that, including author-surgeon Sherwin B. Nuland; former AARP executive director Horace Deets; physical therapist Marion Rosen, who created the Rosen Institute in her late 50s; and former L.A. district attorney Gil Garcetti, who turned his photography hobby into a second career.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Power's Naturi Naughton Is 'Nervous' for Tasha Following LaKeisha's Murder
- 2. Potential Clueless Reboot Panders to Millennials In the Bleakest Way Possible
- 3. American Horror Story: 1984 Will Be the Show's Shortest Season Yet
- 4. Kurt Sutter Fired From FX's Mayans M.C.
- 5. Kerry Washington Is Giving Us Chills In The First Trailer for Netflix's American Son
- 6. Supernatural Alum Colin Ford Sweetly Thanks Jared Padalecki for Letting Him Play Young Sam
- 7. Stephen King's The Outsider Series Gets First Trailer and Premiere Date on HBO