The Killer in the Crosshairs; The Feet on the Beach
First Aired: September 2, 2011
After Jacob Broadsky, the sniper who killed the Grave Digger, strikes again, Booth must rely on his military training to stop him before the sharpshooter hits his next target. In the second hour, Brennan teams up with a Canadian forensic podiatrist to solve the mystery of seven pairs of dismembered feet found after a flood on the border with the U.S., and all but one are from corpses at a university body farm.
- 1. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 2. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 3. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 4. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 5. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 6. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role
- 7. Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang Are Coming to Apple