Season 5, Episode 16 The Parts in the Sum of the Whole
First Aired: April 8, 2010
Brennan and Booth recall their first case together six years ago, when FBI agent Booth recruited Brennan's team of scientists, whose uncanny instincts and investigative work supported his suspicions about an influential judge. Zack: Eric Millegan.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Mark-Paul Gosselaar Says He Didn't Get the Invite for Saved By the Bell Revival
- 2. Willa Holland Is Returning to Arrow for Season 8
- 3. Afton Williamson Responds After The Rookie Harassment Investigation Finds No Wrongdoing
- 4. The First Trailer for Michael B. Jordan's Raising Dion Is Literal Black Boy Magic
- 5. The Boondocks Revival Coming to HBO Max
- 6. Why Women Kill Sneak Peek: Is Taylor About to Hit Her Breaking Point?
- 7. El Camino Will Feature More Breaking Bad Cameos Than You Thought