Season 5, Episode 20 The Witch in the Wardrobe
First Aired: May 6, 2010
Brennan and Booth get a quick tutorial in Wicca after two bodies, one dating to the 17th-century Salem witch trials, are discovered in a cabin in the woods. Meanwhile, Hodgins and Angela wind up in jail thanks to the former's driving style, so Sweets and intern Clark Edison are forced to take on new responsibilities. Written by Kathy Reichs, the forensic expert whose novels inspired the series.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's When Supernatural's Final San Diego Comic-Con Panel Will Happen
- 2. BET and Tyler Perry Team Up to Launch New Streaming Service
- 3. Euphoria's Penis-Filled Locker Room Scene Blew Twitter's Mind
- 4. What's Next for the Helicopter Mystery on Fear the Walking Dead?
- 5. Big Little Lies Episode 3 Recap: Do Not Eff with Laura Dern
- 6. This Friends Guest Star Got Booed by Ross and Rachel Lobsters
- 7. Brace for a New Face in Good Girls Season 3