Season 1, Episode 10 The Emerald City
First Aired: November 21, 2010
Nucky circles the wagons in his escalating feud with Arnold Rothstein, who rebukes the D'Alessio gang for a recently botched assassination attempt. Meanwhile, Van Alden shows signs of cracking as his investigation begins to unravel; Margaret celebrates the ratification of the 19th Amendment; and Al Capone tells Johnny Torrio he's ready for more responsibility.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Our Long National Nightmare Is Over: Dancing With the Stars Finally Eliminated Sean Spicer
- 2. Alex Trebek Gets Emotional on Jeopardy! After a Contestant's Message of Support
- 3. His Dark Materials Book Readers Recap: Why Are We Jumping Into The Subtle Knife Already?
- 4. Prodigal Son Bosses Say Malcolm Is The Junkyard Killer's 'Next Mission'
- 5. Everything We Know About HBO Max's Gossip Girl Reboot So Far
- 6. Everything We Know About the Arrowverse's Crisis on Infinite Earths Crossover
- 7. Free Idea for Disney Plus: Give Solo: A Star Wars Story Its Own TV Show