Laverne & Shirley
First Aired: September 6, 2001
A history of the TV sitcom “Laverne & Shirley” (1976-83), starring Penny Marshall and Cindy Williams as Milwaukee brewery workers. Among those commenting are Marshall, Williams, Michael McKean, David Lander, Eddie Mekka and Betty Garrett.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Spotted: Gossip Girl Reboot Heads to HBO Max
- 2. Elliot Gets Grilled Mercilessly in This Mr. Robot Final Season Sneak Peek
- 3. The Hunt for Notorious Serial Killer BTK Is On in Mindhunter Season 2 Photos
- 4. The Originals Star Joseph Morgan Is Headed to Animal Kingdom
- 5. Prison Break's Paul Adelstein Is Joining Chicago P.D.
- 6. The Society Season 2: Everything We Know So Far
- 7. The 100 Best SpongeBob SquarePants Episodes, Ranked