Season 1, Episode 9 Better With Thanksgiving
First Aired: November 24, 2010
Vicky's oven breaks down just before Thanksgiving, which is actually a blessing for everyone (save Vicky), since now the family won't have to gobble down one of her outlandish, unpalatable turkey-based fiascoes. When the celebration is moved to Maddie and Ben's, Mia discovers her late grandmother's ring that was supposedly stolen, and now Maddie has some serious explaining to do.
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. HBO Is Bringing Back Perry Mason, and This Time He F*cks
- 2. We Need to Talk About That OA: Part II Ending
- 3. The Conners Is Coming Back for Season 2
- 4. Everything I Learned About Sex, I Learned From Black '90s Sitcoms
- 5. The Sex in Now Apocalypse Is Concerned with Liberation, Not Labels
- 6. Stranger Things Is a Stealth Blueprint for Successfully Navigating Puberty
- 7. The Week in Superlatives: Sexiest Scene Stealer, the Real-Life Survivor, and the Scene That Made Us Weep with Joy