Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Believers claim that a 'flying disk', a UFO was found on a ranch near Roswell in 1947. A film purported to be a military record of an alien autopsy has been discredited however, the debris of the supposed flying saucer is a matter for serious examination.
Though the contaminated dirt is long gone, a dress worn by Susan Hayward in The Conqueror has been located at the Hollywood History Museum. Could this dress still hold traces of radioactivity?
Millions of people have seen them; jet aircraft vapor trails lingering in the sky. Are these just regular "contrails," the carbon and water vapor exhaust from commercial planes, or are they potentially toxic "chemical trails?"
Examine this legendary film creature's costume, posture and gait frame-by-frame against the movements of an actor in a suit. The results will surprise even the most skeptical viewer.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. How to Get Away with Murder Is About to Answer All Your Gabriel Maddox Questions
- 2. You Can Now Slow Jam to How I Met Your Mother's 'You Just Got Slapped' Thanks to Spotify
- 3. Ellen Pompeo Might Just Stay on Grey's Anatomy Forever
- 4. SMILF's Frankie Shaw Addresses Misconduct Allegations on Today
- 5. Steve Carell Reunites with The Office Creator for a Trump-Inspired Space Force Comedy
- 6. Oliver Is Going Legit in Arrow's Midseason Premiere Trailer
- 7. Now We Know How Jeffrey Dean Morgan's John Winchester Will Return to Supernatural