Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Mike's tour comes to a close and he continues his journey. He tries his hand at stand-up and visits his childhood neighborhood, for a glimpse of life before he became "Iron Mike Tyson."
As Mike reflects upon his own legacy, he connects with greats who came before him. He attends a UFC event with Dana White, who highlights how Mike's legacy helped bridge boxing and MMA.
Mike brings his wife Kiki back to where it all began for him as a boxer - Cus D'Amato's boxing gym in the Catskills - where he explores the true influence that Cus had on him.
Mike visits with sports legend and personal hero, Jim Brown, and discusses marriage, fidelity and parenting. Mike shares his own shortcomings as he strives to be a role model.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Originals' Leah Pipes Is Headed to Another Witchy CW Series, and It's Not Legacies
- 2. Sizzy Will Heat Up in Shadowhunters' Final Season
- 3. Jane the Virgin Creator Is Bringing Jaime Camil to Her New Comedy
- 4. Which Umbrella Academy Character Are You Most Like?
- 5. 7 Questions The Umbrella Academy on Netflix Needs to Answer in Season 2
- 6. The 12 Biggest Differences Between Netflix's Umbrella Academy and the Comic Books
- 7. Wynonna Earp Fans Rally to Save the Show After Troublesome Season 4 Delay