Barney, Baby Bop, B.J. and their human pals visit Santa's workshop in this tuneful holiday special. "It's a wonderful season full of special things to do," Barney proclaims as he helps Robert, Hannah, Keesha and Stephen deck the halls of Hannah's house. But as they're hanging their stockings, Baby Bop asks: "Who fills Santa's stocking?" The answer lies at the North Pole, but how to get there? Barney's suggestion: "Use your imagination." That's just what they do, and they're off on an adventure.
- 1. Legacies Finally Revealed What Became of Klaus After He Died on The Originals
- 2. James Corden Is Giving Us All Cardi B Carpool Karaoke for Christmas
- 3. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week - Roma, Bruce Springsteen
- 4. Eliza Dushku Was Written Off Bull After Accusing Michael Weatherly of Sexual Harassment
- 5. Kit Harington Met Another Famous Dragon in the Game of Thrones Crossover We Didn't Know We Needed
- 6. Alias' Jennifer Garner and J.J. Abrams Are Reuniting for an Apple Series
- 7. Grey's Anatomy: Here's Our Best Guess for Who Jennifer Grey Will Play in Season 15