Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
With the financial support of his family, Drew opened a pastry shop in Houston. Buddy discovers the bakery is $600,000 in the hole and Drew refuses to expand the menu. Buddy has a plan to heal family rifts and revamp the menu, but will Drew listen?
Lidia's mother Maria gave her all the resources to open her own bakery in Dobbs Ferry, NY. But was it too much too soon? Buddy tries to mend the family while also giving Lidia the business knowledge she needs to run a successful bakery.
Baked Euphoria was founded to give customers a sugar high. But with declining business, it's now owner Bonnie that needs a pick me up. Can Buddy repair the low morale and fix the menu before this business becomes a complete downer?
At Oteri's Italian Bakery in Philadelphia, owner Lisa is still reeling from the loss of her father. Business has slowed since, but the family has refused to make any changes. Can Buddy convince the family to change their ways in order to be successful?
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. The Masked Singer: The Deer Is Unmasked, Revealing a Hall of Famer
- 2. Vikings Just Revealed Where Lagertha Has Been, and It Is Seriously Bleak
- 3. Black Monday: You've Never Seen Wall Street This Funny (or Black)
- 4. 5 Reasons Not to Freak Out Over Riverdale's Latest WTF Cliffhanger
- 5. What to Stream the Weekend of Jan. 18
- 6. Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Is the Best the Show Has Ever Been
- 7. Your Guide to All the Feuds and Hookups in the Challenge: War of the Worlds Cast