Season 1, Episode 8 New Jersey: Home Sweet Home
First Aired: September 24, 2018
Tom Papa heads home to New Jersey to bake flatbread in a 400-square-foot, coal-fired oven at Frank Sinatra's favorite bakery. Crumb cake gets a massive makeover when its piled high with the s'mores trifecta: chocolate, marshmallow and graham cracker. Tom goes international with new New Jersey classics like paper-thin Turkish dough layered with butter and cheese and Portuguese puff pastries filled with cinnamon-spiked custard. Also: Italian rum cake.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's When Supernatural's Final San Diego Comic-Con Panel Will Happen
- 2. BET and Tyler Perry Team Up to Launch New Streaming Service
- 3. Euphoria's Penis-Filled Locker Room Scene Blew Twitter's Mind
- 4. What's Next for the Helicopter Mystery on Fear the Walking Dead?
- 5. Big Little Lies Episode 3 Recap: Do Not Eff with Laura Dern
- 6. This Friends Guest Star Got Booed by Ross and Rachel Lobsters
- 7. Brace for a New Face in Good Girls Season 3