Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Eric attends a dinner in Hobart, Tasmania hosted by three of Australia�۪s most esteemed chefs Ben Shewry, Neil Perry, and Peter Gilmore. Eric is inspired to prepare Seared Tasmanian Sea Trout, watercress, finger lime and trout roe sauce vierge.
Eric tries surfing at Puerto Rico�۪s premiere surfing sport, Rincon and meets his oldest friend and mentor Alfredo Ayala to enjoy a picnic of spiny lobsters that Eric has caught and rice and beans that Alfredo has prepared. Eric prepares Snapper with Sofrito Emulsion.
Eric visits Melbourne�۪s Queen Victoria Market and hits some of the hottest restaurants in town. He also visits David Blackmore, a Waygu cattle farmer recognized and embraced by Japanese traditionalists. Eric prepares Seared Tandoori Spiced Hamachi with Pickled Cucumbers.
Eric visits his dear friends/Chefs Mario Pagan and Jose Santaella in Puerto Rico and attempts to catch some big sport fish while exploring the city�۪s burgeoning food scene. Eric is inspired to prepare Cod Serenata.
- 1. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 2. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 3. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 4. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 5. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup
- 6. Dancing with the Stars to Skip Spring Season in 2019
- 7. Should The CW's Batwoman Get Her Own Spin-Off Series?