Season 1, Episode 4 Monet: Shadow and Light
First Aired: January 5, 2000
“Monet: Shadow and Light,” traces the friendship between Claude Monet (Stuart Hughes), a struggling artist whose paintings are innovative for his day, and a young boy, who also aspires to be an artist despite his mother's misgivings. Daniel: Trevor Blumas. Annette Fontaine: Maggie Huculak. Renoir: Richard Clarkin. Louis Leroy: Gordon Masten. Camille: Genevieve Cocke.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. GLOW Renewed for Fourth and Final Season at Netflix
- 2. Who Will Win Big Brother 21 – and Who Should Win?
- 3. Emmys 2019: How to Watch, Who's Nominated, And Everything Else to Know
- 4. The Crown Season 3 Teaser Introduces Olivia Colman's Queen
- 5. The Week in Superlatives: Best Firsts, Most Vicious Memes, and the Gratuitous Abs Display
- 6. Prodigal Son Review: Tom Payne and Michael Sheen Ham Up This Serial Killer Thriller
- 7. Simone Missick on Why Her All Rise Role Is a Political Statement