Season 23, Episode 10 Knebworth House
First Aired: November 1, 2001
The site: Knebworth House, a Hertfordshire castle that has been home to the Lytton family since 1490 and was the inspiration for Victorian novelist Edward Bulwer-Lytton (“It was a dark and stormy night...”). Items appraised include a Japanese pot valued from $12,000 to $15,000 and a yacht's bronze chronometer. Michael Aspel hosts.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The End of Veronica Mars Season 4 Undermined Veronica's Trauma
- 2. Is [Spoiler] Really Dead on Veronica Mars?
- 3. See the First Fan Reactions to Netflix's Dark Crystal Prequel at Comic-Con
- 4. Game of Thrones Cast Addresses Final Season Backlash at Comic-Con Reunion
- 5. Love Island Recap: Sh– Got Serious on Friday Night
- 6. The 100's Bob Morley and Eliza Taylor Have Blessed Us With These Dreamy Portraits
- 7. Everything We Know About Legacies Season 2