Season 6, Episode 7 America's Heartland
First Aired: October 16, 2010
Illinois goat farmers; olive and canola oil; the Ag Expo; Thomas Jefferson's role in popularizing the potato in America; a Kentucky retirement home for equine superstars; South Dakota farmers, computers and their winter-wheat crops.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Mark-Paul Gosselaar Says He Didn't Get the Invite for Saved By the Bell Revival
- 2. Willa Holland Is Returning to Arrow for Season 8
- 3. Afton Williamson Responds After The Rookie Harassment Investigation Finds No Wrongdoing
- 4. The First Trailer for Michael B. Jordan's Raising Dion Is Literal Black Boy Magic
- 5. The Boondocks Revival Coming to HBO Max
- 6. Why Women Kill Sneak Peek: Is Taylor About to Hit Her Breaking Point?
- 7. El Camino Will Feature More Breaking Bad Cameos Than You Thought