First Aired: October 8, 2001
Part 1 of two. Unifying the nation in the aftermath of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks is discussed. The panel includes: Omar Wasow of BlackPlanet.com; B. Keith Fulton of AOL Time Warner; talk-show host Iyanla Vanzant; journalist Felipe Luciano; Matthew Felling of the Center for Media and Public Affairs; mystery writer Walter Mosley; and Juan Williams, Armstrong Williams and Deborah Mathis of “America's Black Forum.” James Brown hosts.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Bachelorette's Luke Somehow Dug His Grave Even Deeper During the Men Tell All
- 2. Here's Your First Look at Looking for Alaska's Culver Creek Prep
- 3. The Boys Review: Eric Kripke's New Superhero Show Is Much More Than Its Edgelord Premise
- 4. Lifetime Is Doing a Movie on the College Admissions Scandal, Obviously
- 5. Janelle Monae to Replace Julia Roberts in Homecoming Season 2
- 6. Big Brother 21 Brought Bullying Issues to the Surface. Now What?
- 7. Tiffany Haddish Puts Six Comedians in the Spotlight in Netflix Special They Ready