Season 28, Episode 5 Tanaquil LeClercq: Afternoon of a Faun
First Aired: June 20, 2014
A profile of ballerina Tanaquil Le Clercq (1929-2000), who was a principal dancer with the New York City Ballet until stricken with polio at age 27 in 1956. Prior, she was a muse for her husband George Balanchine and friend Jerome Robbins, and graced the stage in many of their ballets. The documentary features photos, home movies and kinescopes; and remarks from friends-fellow dancers Pat McBride Lousada, Jacques d'Amboise and Arthur Mitchell; and Barbara Horgan, Balanchine's longtime assistant.
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Angry Red Keeps Things Interesting on The Blacklist
- 2. One Chicago Is Losing Three of Its Stars, Including Jon Seda
- 3. Bellamy and Echo Will Be a 'Great Unit' in The 100 Season 6
- 4. Station 19 Just Tried to Pull a This Is Us with Chief Ripley
- 5. Grey's Anatomy: Jo's Downward Spiral Is Going to Ruin Her Life
- 6. All the Easter Eggs You Missed From The Twilight Zone, Legacies, Game of Thrones, and More
- 7. Everything We Know About The Handmaid's Tale Season 3 So Far