Season 26, Episode 3 The Amish Shunned: American Experience
First Aired: February 4, 2014
The Amish practice of shunning those who leave their faith is explored through the experiences of individuals who have left their communities. Also: faithful Amish men and women share the heartbreak they feel when a loved one leaves.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Love Island Recap: America Desperately Needs to Shake Things Up With Its Vote
- 2. The Bachelorette's Luke Somehow Dug His Grave Even Deeper During the Men Tell All
- 3. Here's Your First Look at Looking for Alaska's Culver Creek Prep
- 4. The Boys Review: Eric Kripke's New Superhero Show Is Much More Than Its Edgelord Premise
- 5. Lifetime Is Doing a Movie on the College Admissions Scandal, Obviously
- 6. Janelle Monae to Replace Julia Roberts in Homecoming Season 2
- 7. Big Brother 21 Brought Bullying Issues to the Surface. Now What?