Season 1, Episode 12 Great Expectations
First Aired: January 12, 2003
Meg gets two Cs on her report card and Helen, more concerned about it than Jack is, thinks it would be a good idea for Meg to accompany her to her Temple class. Meg dislikes the idea, but not as much as she dislikes the fact that Luke agrees with her mother. Roxanne is also at odds with her mother, so she stays with the Pryors. Meanwhile, Beth notices JJ talking to Colleen; Jack hires Henry's nephew; and it seems that there's a bullying problem in Will's third-grade class. Keb' Mo' has a cameo.
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Hanna Review: Now This Is How You Turn a Movie Into a TV Series
- 2. Lizzy Caplan and Elsie Fisher Will Step Into a Stephen King Classic in Castle Rock Season 2
- 3. Everything to Know About The Sopranos Movie, Newark
- 4. Jane the Virgin Boss Previews Michael's Return: 'It Affects the Whole Season'
- 5. Starz's Vida Is Plenty Sexy — But Every Graphic Moment Counts
- 6. One Day at a Time and Sex Education Are Helping Immigrants and Their Queer Kids Bridge the Generational Gap
- 7. The Best Relationships on Game of Thrones Don't Involve Sex