Season 1, Episode 4 The Crusader
First Aired: November 20, 2011
The finale focuses on "The Crusader," characters who fight for causes, often while also battling internal demons. Included: remarks from Alan Alda ("M*A*S*H"); Steven Bochco and David Milch ("NYPD Blue"); Chris Carter and Gillian Anderson ("The X-Files"); Bob Cochran and Joel Surnow ("24"); Michael C. Hall ("Dexter"); Shawn Ryan and Michael Chiklis ("The Shield"); and David Shore and Hugh Laurie ("House").
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Listen to Every Episode of Big Brother Brothers Here
- 2. Hannah Might Be the Best Bachelorette of All Time
- 3. The First Game of Thrones Prequel Has Started Filming
- 4. The Cast of Angel Is Reuniting… Without Angel
- 5. Is YOU on Netflix?
- 6. Is The Society on Netflix?
- 7. Big Brother Alum Kaitlyn Herman Weighs in on the Season 21 Cast