Season 16, Episode 5 I Think We're Fighting the Germans, Right? (France)
First Aired: March 14, 2010
The teams travel from Germany to France, where they take part in a World War I reenactment that requires them to either translate a message in Morse code or crawl on a battlefield to retrieve a note while being attacked from the air and on the ground. Next, the duos must ride bicycles four miles to the pit stop.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Our Long National Nightmare Is Over: Dancing With the Stars Finally Eliminated Sean Spicer
- 2. Alex Trebek Gets Emotional on Jeopardy! After a Contestant's Message of Support
- 3. His Dark Materials Book Readers Recap: Why Are We Jumping Into The Subtle Knife Already?
- 4. Prodigal Son Bosses Say Malcolm Is The Junkyard Killer's 'Next Mission'
- 5. Everything We Know About HBO Max's Gossip Girl Reboot So Far
- 6. Everything We Know About the Arrowverse's Crisis on Infinite Earths Crossover
- 7. Free Idea for Disney Plus: Give Solo: A Star Wars Story Its Own TV Show