Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
It won't be lack of talent that will rip Leila Shams's line to threads; it will be her lack of professionalism. Joe is confident in her design ability, but her sloppy construction and poor presentation is cause for concern.
Despite the major success of his breakout lines, Jedda-Kahn finds himself on the brink of bankruptcy. But is he ready to accept help from Joe Zee? Tensions run high when Jedda snubs advice and clashes with Joe.
Layla and Josh are on the verge of losing their lingerie line, and their relationship. Joe Zee thinks they need to change their direction before they can reach success in the lingerie market.
Andrei and Liquica launched Radenroro seven seasons ago, but still fight for recognition in the industry. Joe Zee knows the brand needs to find a voice and hopes a meeting with a fashion PR group will bring success.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Anthony Scaramucci Hopes Celebrity Big Brother Run Is Longer Than White House Job
- 2. The Bachelor Is a Beautiful Monster with a Tank of Rage
- 3. The Passage's Henry Ian Cusick Hints at Dark Dreams to Come for Dr. Lear
- 4. The Other Two Is the Sweetest Take on Showbiz Satires
- 5. Supernatural's Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki Tease 300th Episode
- 6. Burned by the Fyre Festival, Restaurant Owner in Netflix Doc Raises $135,000 in a Week
- 7. When Is Super Bowl LIII?