All My Children
First Aired: September 23, 2011
Erica Kane, as well as her friends and enemies in Pine Valley, bid adieu as the series' final episode on ABC airs. Airing for more than 41 years, this socially conscious soap was known for tackling issues such as addiction, abortion and homosexuality.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. What's Coming to and Leaving Hulu in July
- 2. Is The Good Place on Netflix?
- 3. Here's When The Good Place, One Chicago, and More NBC Shows Premiere in the Fall
- 4. GLOW's Season 3 Trailer Unleashes Geena Davis in Vegas
- 5. The Bachelor in Paradise Season 6 Cast Is Here
- 6. Game of Thrones Stars Who Felt Just as Conflicted About Season 8 as You Did
- 7. Meet the Big Brother 21 Houseguests