The health benefits that come from foreign bacteria inside the human body are examined. The modern-day lifestyle, however, often prevents microbes from entering the body, which scientists believe has resulted in a variety of disorders. To learn just how out of whack the microbial imbalance has become in the Western world, biologist Maria Dominguez-Bello travels to the remote Amazon to take DNA samples from isolated tribes.
- 1. Legacies Finally Revealed What Became of Klaus After He Died on The Originals
- 2. James Corden Is Giving Us All Cardi B Carpool Karaoke for Christmas
- 3. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week - Roma, Bruce Springsteen
- 4. Eliza Dushku Was Written Off Bull After Accusing Michael Weatherly of Sexual Harassment
- 5. Kit Harington Met Another Famous Dragon in the Game of Thrones Crossover We Didn't Know We Needed
- 6. Alias' Jennifer Garner and J.J. Abrams Are Reuniting for an Apple Series
- 7. Grey's Anatomy: Here's Our Best Guess for Who Jennifer Grey Will Play in Season 15