Season 9, Episode 4 Houseful of Hunnicutts
Unable to load video.
The selected video is currently unabled to be loaded, please try a different source.
First Aired: November 18, 1984
Family ties are tested when Jolene's father, five brothers, grandmother and family dog park themselves in her small apartment. Celia Weston, Linda Lavin. Big Jake: Gregory Walcott. Granny Gums: Natalie Masters.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Modern Love Review: Amazon's Anthology Might Disappoint Longtime Fans of the Column
- 2. Power's Naturi Naughton Is 'Nervous' for Tasha Following LaKeisha's Murder
- 3. Potential Clueless Reboot Panders to Millennials In the Bleakest Way Possible
- 4. American Horror Story: 1984 Will Be the Show's Shortest Season Yet
- 5. Kurt Sutter Fired From FX's Mayans M.C.
- 6. Kerry Washington Is Giving Us Chills In The First Trailer for Netflix's American Son
- 7. Supernatural Alum Colin Ford Sweetly Thanks Jared Padalecki for Letting Him Play Young Sam