A sexy, high-octane thrill ride filled with espionage, intrigue and cliffhangers. It chronicles the adventures of operative Sydney Bristow as she battles shadowy intelligence agencies, along with some seriously twisted family members. During season 2, executive producer J.J. Abrams abandoned the double-agent angle, then revived it in the fourth year after the arrival of Syd's half-sister and the show's move from a ratings-challenged Sunday slot to a plush post-Lost perch on Wednesdays.
Director (21 Credits)
Cinematographer (2 Credits)
Writer (6 Credits)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Everything We Know About Star Trek: Picard So Far
- 2. Here Are the Most-Watched Netflix Originals, By the Numbers
- 3. Suits: The Firm Will Have to Pay for Its Sins in the Final Season
- 4. Follow the Love Island Cast on Instagram
- 5. Game of Thrones Creators Bail on Comic-Con Panel
- 6. Love Island Recap: Talk About an Incredibly Awkward Kiss, Am I Right?
- 7. What to Stream the Weekend of July 19